VATSS Committed to Engineering Excellence manages its ever-evolving quality commitment through its best practices in Knowledge Management, continuous quality research and employing the best human resources for project management Engineering consultancy.
Our quality initiatives are based on the best global frameworks from requirements engineering to delivery and support promise. In the year 1999, the vast experience gained in working with the leading organizations mentioned above encouraged the organization to enter into the field of consultancy, designing, erection and commissioning of Cement Plant, Sponge Iron plant, Solar PV power plants and pollution control equipments complying the latest environment protection norms / standards.
Specifically our continuous efforts ensure:
- State of art Infrastructure support
- Efficient Project/Product Life cycle management based on ISO guidelines.
- Enhanced Testing practices.
- Statistical Process Control.
- Internal Knowledge Management & design.
- Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC).
Our research programs continuously evolve to address:
- Program and project management Engineering Consultancy
- Business change, including business reengineering, business process redesign and improvement, and organizational change.
- Large-scale and complex systems design, development, and integration.
The organization started its operation under the banner different than previous one. Gradually it emerged as one of the leading consultancy service organization in India as well as in abroad.
The success of organization is vividly inscribed in the successfully designed and commissioned plants at various locations. Finally! With many more Value added activities the company started functioning under the banner of VATSS.
Apart from executing multidimensional consultancy, designing, commissioning of Cement plant, Solar PV power plants, Sponge iron plants, and pollution control equipments VATSS entered into the field of Value Added Techno System Development Services for Cement, Steel &Solar PV Power Plant.
The well defined and documented Quality Policy, Quality System and successfully implemented Quality Management System have enabled the organization to be ISO Certified.